Partnership and Cooperation Signing in Ukraine
On 29 August 2019, Professor Dr. Alper Muftuoglu; Dean of Faculty of Law and Deputy Chancellor signed a partnership and cooperation agreement with Professor Dr. Vasko Roman Vladimirovich; the President of Kyiv National Linguistic University (State University in Ukraine).
This agreement aims to establish and improve relations in the educational and research fields, a general cooperation between the two universities.
The ceremony was attended by:
Kyiv National Linguistic University:
- Professor Dr. Vasko Roman Vladimirovich; President
- Professor Dr. Iryna I. Sieriakova; Vice-Rector for Studies and International Affairs
- Mrs. Anastasiia B. Pozhar; Head of the Department for International Affairs
EUB – European University of Benelux:
- Professor Dr. Alper Muftuoglu; Dean of Faculty of Law and Deputy Chancellor
- Professor Dr. Yasemin Sözer; Dean of the Faculty of Arts
- Professor Dr. Habib Safi; Head of Department of Religious Studies and Comparative Religions
- Mr. Ricky Tan; Administrative Affairs
Kyiv National Linguistic University (Ukrainian: Київський національний лінгвістичний університет) is a public university located in Kiev, Ukraine. It was founded in 1948 as Kiev State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages. The university is commonly referred to as “In’Yaz” (Russian: ИнЯз) which means “foreign languages.” Kyiv National Linguistic University has been ranked the 4th best Ukrainian university specializing in Social Science and Arts and Humanities in the year of 2012.
Read it on KNLU official website: Візит делегації Європейського Університету БеНіЛюкс до КНЛУ